- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons Sherry vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. all spice
- 2 cups seedless small red grapes, sliced in halves lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 24 French baguette slices, 1/3” thick
- 1/3 c. gorgonzola, crumbled
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In a medium bowl, whisk olive oil, vinegar and all spice. Add grape halves and onion; toss to coat then spread over a large rimmed baking sheet. Roast grapes in oven until slightly soft, about 8 to 10 minutes. Remove baking sheet onto wire rack to cool. Turn oven to broiler.
Meanwhile, place pine nuts in a small skillet over medium heat, shaking skillet often until pine nuts are golden all over, about 4 minutes.
Arrange bread slices in an even layer onto another baking sheet. Top evenly with gorgonzola; broil until cheese melts slightly and bread is toasted, about 2 to 3 minutes.
To serve, use a slotted spoon top each bread slice with the roasted grape mixture. Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts. Add fresh cracked black pepper, to taste.