- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 sweet red pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 c. carrots, julienned
- 1 c. broccoli florets
- 2 cups fontina cheese, shredded
- 1 c. provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 c. havarti cheese, shredded
- 1 jar (15 oz.) Alfredo sauce
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Lightly butter 13 x 9 x 2-inch oven-proof dish. Cook egg noodles slightly less than al dente; drain. Layer half of noodles, covering bottom of dish. Top noodles with half of vegetables. Cover with 1 cup each fontina, provolone and havarti cheese and 3/4 cup sauce. Top with remaining noodles, vegetables and sauce. Cover with remaining cheese.
Bake 20 minutes covered. Uncover and baked 20 more minutes until bubbly and golden.