- 1 lb. Roquefort cheese (or other strong blue-veined cheese), softened
- 1/2 lb. goat cheese with fig, softened
- 1/2 lb. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. red grapes, sliced
- 1/2 c. dried figs, quartered
Combine the cheeses in a mixer bowl and mix on medium speed until thoroughly incorporated. Using a rubber spatula, slowly incorporate the sliced grapes and dried figs into the mixture. Scoop into a ramekin or bowl and serve with crostini or crackers.
This can be made a day ahead, covered, and refrigerated until serving. It can also be heated gently and served warm with a Cabernet Sauvignon or an IPA.
Eliminate the goat cheese to intensify the flavor of the Roquefort.