- 1 lb. cooked shrimp, chopped
- 3/4 c. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 large stalk celery, sliced thin
- 2 small spring onions, chopped fine
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. celery salt
- 1/2 tsp. Old Bay Seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Boil shrimp until they just turn pink; remove from heat, drain and chop. In medium bowl, add chopped shrimp, parsley, celery, onion, mayonnaise, blue cheese, nutmeg, celery salt and Old Bay Seasoning; stir to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve atop a bed of greens or as a topping for toasts or crackers.