- 16 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons marshmallow crème
- 8 ounces gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1 14 5 oz. can diced pears
- 1 c. chopped walnuts
In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, marshmallow crème and gorgonzola; mix well. Drain approximately one third of the juice from can of diced pears into bowl; discard remainder. Stir thoroughly to combine. Fold diced pears and chopped walnuts into mixture, cover and chill in refrigerator for two hours.
Serve with crackers.