- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled, at room temperature
- 1 oz fresh soft goat cheese
- 1 tbsp. minced dried figs
- 1 tsp. minced candied ginger
- 1 tbsp. diced mint
- 1/2 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. orange zest
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans, toasted
In small bowl, add blue cheese, goat cheese, figs, ginger, mint, honey and orange zest and mix together until well combined. Chill until firm, about 1 hour. Form mixture into 1-inch balls and roll in pecans to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Wonderful served with a glass of Port.